Friday, May 19, 2006

沒有人

Just came home to a house without a single soul....felt uniquely strange...cos there's always my papa's coughing comin fr his room or the flushing of toilet by my mom late at nite....but it's just silence in total, tonight.

mom's with papa at the hospital cos papa's warded after his surgery today and he couldn't do without my mom by his side...

it feels really uncomfortably weird having the whole house to yourself....and i felt this tinge of lonely sadness walkin in and out of my room, greeted by the stale air at home...that feeling when your loved ones are far away from you....

luckily there's still rz who's just a fonecall away...if not the nite is gonna be me, myself and I (and my audit revision notes of course)....thx rz!

looking forward to fetching mom and papa back fr hosp tmr....


~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home