Saturday, May 13, 2006

a whiney entry....

Ok, i didn't say i'm not allowed to touch this blog even if it's meant to remain inactive from now until exams r over. You know why? Cos i'm its freakin' owner and nobody tells me what to do and what not to do.

Somehow, since i'm takin' too long a hiatus from smashing my squash racquets, i found this the best avenue to let loose all those frustrations that are making me explode. It's not that bad actually. I'm not in some utter state of depression that's close to wat i went thru' last december or something... perhaps just cooped up for too long at home doin' things i abso-fuckin-lutely don't enjoy.

And guess what, it's Mom's day tmr...i've got the gift ready and the dinner plans ready...but i blew things up when i snapped at my mom just now...yeah like minutes ago...abt how she keeps nagging at me and makin' me feel i'm the most useless flaccid prick attempting to stand upright (when its flaccid it doesn't stand) in this world....

Yeah, as of my current state of being, the 10 yr projection of my own life is that i'm relli gonna be 'the most useless flaccid prick attempting to stand upright (when its flaccid it doesn't stand) in this world'. And I'm too lazy to even worry about it now....what am gonna do abt it?...i'm gonna continue with my mahjong spree and lead my pathetic life as a spoilt brat...spoilt for how long? i don't know...until i can start doin' things on my own perhaps...like really doin' EVERYTHING on my own.

Ok, feelin' so much better now....



~too lazy to give another damn about myself anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home