Monday, January 01, 2007

2007

It's the first day of 07 and i'm still not decided on my new yr resolution.

But in view of the numerous commitments i have this yr, i tink i'm just gonna settle on something really basic yet hard to achieve, and that's to be ultra-focused in my academic and extracurricular pursuits...My previous term grades have shed some light on my ability to go slightly beyond mediocrity if I can just concentrate and put in a little more of my heart and soul in those bloody quizzes and projects.

The first half of 2006 was a complete disaster. There're many episodes and events that have already been flushed out of my mind and never to be brought up ever again, hopefully, and many important lessons learnt too.

Some of the things i hope to achieve this yr:

- Fly to the states to attend mic's masters commencement and go on a road trip.
- Land myself a decent internship.
- Spend more time working those flabs off.
- Learn my jap well...
- Spend more time at home with Mom&Pop.
- Sleep more.
- Lead a bloody simple life.

~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home