Monday, December 04, 2006

All my bag are packed, i'm ready to go......

Ha, couldn't resist putting up an entry b4 i leave...cos my mom just said something in the car that was relli farnee!

She said i should take off my bottoms and wave it a few times in the air to ward off evil b4 entering the bushes or forest or clearing. Ha I couldn't stop laffing the whole time in the car until we reached home. Ha, my mom is one adorable pantang kia! Nvrtheless, may still take her advice....muahahahahaAA!

.......


And i was trying to learn how to use the panorama feature on my camera...and took a picture of my room last nite....Looks like a twister just swept pass my room....



Ok, it'was half this messy before i started packing...lolz...k...back to finish packing the last bit...

CYAZ!!!


~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home