Monday, June 29, 2009

The spot of bother remains.

Time and again, I keep tearing down the friendship that was still under reconstruction and towards completion.

Why can't I just stop expecting anything from her? So what if it reduces to a hi-bye friendship? Does it matter if i still know her anymore?

But it bothers me...i'm bothered by how estranged she has become towards me. I have taken to heart every single word she breathes for the fact that I dun even hear that many words from her anymore.

I need to stop making assumptions over this person who has now become as distant as a star. I need to stop all this self-denial. I need to work harder to rid this spot of bother. I need a new state of mind. A pristine phase of life.

And you who is at the subject of my self-infliction shall stay. For I shall give myself more time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home