Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Fall to falter...


There's just something terribly wrong with the way I'm leading my life.
I'm not managing people, my finances, my time, my decisions and my pursuits properly.
I have no direction, no strategy, no confidence, no resolve, no purpose, no self-content..

It feels like i'm leading my life for someone else, in servitude.

I whine, I fret, I sigh, I frown, I curse, I swear, I snap, I break, I fall...I tried embracing myself, and then I slump into this pang of misery with or without reason, and then the whole self-deprecating and tormenting cycle repeats in itself.

There's a sense of insecurity creeping deep inside me all the time. There's someone I'm afraid to face up to if i don't meet his expectations. He, is who I see in the mirror everyday...the man swollen with pride and confidence one day, and faltered and crestfallen the next day.


It's me who is my enemy
Me who beats me up
Me who makes the monsters
Me who strips my confidence.



When will this fire stop burning?

~

2 Comments:

Blogger justbrat said...

Come for exchange lor! LoL!

Today's the most depressing day in HK. Strong gale and rain. Can't even hold up an umbrella. Nuthing like this in Singapore. Reading your entry is like how I feel now.

Hope tml will be better! Happy belated V-day. Happy National Defense Day. Happy CNY!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Silent Scre@mer said...

Hey justbrat,

How've you been? Pls don't feel like I do..it really isn't a nice feeling.

Cast the bad weather aside...i'm sure you can find interesting things to do indoor..HK is a city that never sleeps. Discover a different facet of yourself... Continue to have a smashing exchange holidays...

Wanna hear more interesting stuff from you soon.

yj

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home