Sunday, February 18, 2007

Term break = no break again

I think I wrote an entry with a similar title last semester.

Faced with an endless workflow and greater expectations of myself, it's happening yet again...sadly. Week 8...today's Sunday. The next moment I can get my ass down in front of the TV, school would've resumed already. So i guess the lamenting is not gonna help lengthen the holz at all...so let's just get down and do some serious time management, so that everyone who deserves a portion of my time, gets my time.

CNY is just happening at the wrong time, totally. I've to wait till Tues or Wed before I can go demand from the Fujitsu distributor for a replacement laptop, the one that crashed more than 5 times in 2 months for an unidentified hardware problem and making me lose my data over and over again. And i need to change router and get a new mobile phone also...they're all screwing up on me....Can't believe how i've let technology controlled my life and sucked up so much of my blood, for someone who has taken TWC!

And enough of those depressing self-deprecating entries. The monsters needed a break too i guess. Thanks to everyone who has expressed their concern...especially Mich and Alvin.

Mich thanks for your job application advices and your constant streams of encouragement in the most humorous ways.

Alvin thanks for hearing me out over supper and making my problems seem so frivolous as compared to yours. And indeed they are. Hope everything at home is fine for you, and have more control over your gf man. Spank her if you need yea!

This yr's CNY super low key for me. No mood also. I see those supposed-relatives of mine and exchange all those superficial meaningless greetings with them, I sian diao...Where the hell were they when Dad went thru all those shit at home? It just makes me wanna bring the closer ones even closer, and the rest will soon self-eliminate and go into oblivion. As the saying goes "情比金坚"... all those red packets don't mean a thing to me anymore. It just means for the rest of the month i take less pocket money from mom.

Sigh, CNY is one occasion that highlights how fast time is catching up on everyone of us, and how certain things are no longer the way they were or no longer the way they are meant to be anymore.

Nevertheless, hope it's a smooth sailing year ahead for everyone yea...

~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home