Sunday, June 08, 2008

After tomorrow...

After tomorrow, life resumes of course.

Can't wait for the ACCA paper to be over. Honestly I didn't put in much effort at all for this paper as compared to previous years...partly cos damn tired from all my back2back pursuits since start of the year..and partly becos the damn interest is not there anymore...like i know audit & accounting is something I really won't go into for a fulltime job lor...

And here's a great deal to look forward to after tomorrow with the exception of one spillover chore from an earlier engagement..argh

  • Continue to work hard for my internship tasks and projects...well i must say my boss really thinks v highly of me, which makes me quite worried about not being able to meet his expectations. But so far so good...as he wanted, I've helped him doubled his productivity in producing his weekly research notes. I can't believe he hired me to tidy up his life! And he's so damn frank about it. That's like putting a knife into you, smiling at you and at the same time twisting the knife a little bit. Yea la...dun wanna lose the chance of a fulltime hire...so gotta prove myself somehow.
  • WM book writeups (the Chore!)
  • Gym....yes need to lose the flabs after staring at the mirror and being reminded of how i put on 8 scary kil0s over last yr's internship period....at least 15 km a week.. A MUST!...n i'm quite sure all this running will keep me going in every sense.
  • Euro 2008...just subscribed the SCV channel like only yesterday...reckon i can't catch too many of the matches cos of work but don't care la...
  • Books...need to seriously pick up some books to read....how abt Prozac Nation or The Bell Jar to begin with....so much about going thru a depressing time now huh
  • Movies...old movies....wanna really take the time to appreciate some of those good shows I've kept with me all along...Seven, Arizona Dream, Mulholland Drive, Magnolia etc etc
  • Travel...read up on new places in Taiwan & HK cos i'll be going these places for holidays after my internship. Better stop wallowing abt how I gave up the opportunities to go Japan or Europe...no turning back anyway...can only wish those who're going bon voyage, have great fun and take care of themselves...will be quite sad too cos some of those going are really some of my closest n dearest friends in SMU.
  • Need to do some Cleanup of my life as well..need to throw away alot of stuffs in my room, take down those outdated posters on my wall, give my walls a good scrub, etc etc
  • Thinking abt signing up for CFA...everyone's doin' it already....I know I would most probably wanna do it for career reasons...so why the wait....n then have to reconsider whether to finish up ACCA and continue with my jap classes which i'm totally not catching up. Sigh the rat race never ends. So piah for what?
  • December plans...a third OCIP? haa..i tink i'm nuts...if got vietnam i would surely sign up for sure.

Need to think of more stuffs to spice up my last official summer in SMU!


.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home