Monday, June 09, 2008

Lamenting...



And i guess you are most prolly right abt me being a :( person...

I came home today n was making a hell damn lot of noise abt the day...how banks make use of interns to fulfill their corporate social responsibilities thru doin' some random comm service project and then window-dressing it nicely as part of the internship package...*wow, your programme is so wonderful! It has comm service...*wow*....raaight....

n that's cos i just came back from a visit to one of the bank's beneficiaries and didn't getta see my sis off at the airport (she's coming back in another month's time...but tt's not the pt here). I mean these banks should rightly give damn good reasons why they are incorporating a comm service component into the internship programme. I'm in to learn abt the business n not to do those unwanted chores of yours. You don't really mean what you do anyway....this whole CSR thing has taken a totally diff meaning!

~

And then i guess the 3-hr paper kind of shagged me out although i must say it's quite an easy paper (i better pass man) relative to how little i've studied for it. N it just seals my conviction that audit/accounting is really not interesting enuff for me. 2 more papers...no idea when i can ever find the time n energy to finish this long arduous race.

I really don't wish to speak in such a contemptuous tone but I think we all have the right to give feedback and question why we do things....whether it's towards our employers or towards ourselves. As long as we have a choice, we should be constructively skeptical about things, don't u agree?

~

Ok sorry for all the noise.

I think I am really just lamenting...well u get home late at night after a long day. N then when u look back at what u did, u realize u dun get any satisfaction out of it n start cussing n wishing u had something better to do.

I don't think i complain all the time like this...but i've seen more of the negative side of myself of late, especially after the storm clouds started descending upon me. 人中鳥屎也沒有那麽甩!

As for me being such a : ( person...i guess i have my own way out of things...i'm not that pessimistic la c'mon...if i really am, how to do so many things like that ?? ...haha...

I guess sometimes there're things n pple who egg me on in my life..who truly make me :)...n these r the ones i shld really cherish n nvr let them go.


~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home