Wednesday, December 03, 2008

最近比較煩

No more SMU until 2009. One last hurdle to clear, and that will probably mark the end (or close to the end) of my undergrad education.

This term has been more negative than anything else, and seems like it's a self-fulfilling prophecy cos most of my grades turned out to be negative relative to expectations too. This term is about quitting. I have never been a bigger quitter in my life until now.

N everything seems transient. Quite amazed how some people can just suddenly walk out of your life when they were once close to your heart. Am i guilty of this myself? N is it cause I've been paying attention to the wrong people? Everything seems relative. It can't possibly be a one-way street.

11 more days to Vietnam...i so need to break free from these shackles and run away. I need to take my mind for a stroll, to freshen up and to start 09 on a positive note. I can't wait for the day to come when i can look back with no regrets anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home