Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Back

Very long nvr update blog le. These days people get so busy i wonder if they still blog or read other pple's blogs.

Anyway, i'm back from my 2 trips. And now i'm days before my CFA exam...having huge inertia to do my revision despite being on study leave this whole week (it's a terrible thing to do to go on holidays just b4 exams...but i did it anyways.)

Will probably do two separate entries of the trips when i have the time.

I'm quite looking forward to after this sunday...lots of things i wanna do...begin my weight-loss regime, my job-hunt, world cup 2010, japanese classes, cycling trips, reading etc etc.

Right now i just have to focus on nothing but passing the damn exam.

I keep telling myself there's nothing to lose....but actually i paid a grand for it. Damn i do have something to lose....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home