Sunday, June 13, 2010

I love Japan

My first official date with Japan...the Tokyo/Osaka and the Kyoto/Nara/Hakone side of Japan. And I would tell myself at the end of the trip, if i love this country, i would probably come back again many many times in the future...

Frankly I think Tokyo and Kyoto are probably most representative of Japan...one the cospomolitan and highly advanced facet...the other the zen and simple facet.

It actually reminds me of Germany alot...the people there are civic minded, public transport is disabled-friendly, places are generally damn clean (you can hardly find dustbins anywhere), everything seems to be so systematic...you just have to go with the flow.

Food wise was damn solid too. If i were a richer, i'm sure i would love japan even more :)






























~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home