Wednesday, March 08, 2006

New book....

I just realized I still had 25 dollars worth of Kino vouchers at my disposal and the vouchers expire today...so i was really walkin aimlessly in the Kino@Bugis to see what's worth the money...

And i saw this book
Lance Armstrong - My Journey Back to Lifewhich is about the cyclist's battle against cancer. Despite all the drug scandal the 7-time TourDeFrance champ's involved in, I still think he's one hell of an iron-bodied and iron-willed fighter, someone whom I admire and respect. Ha, I've been wearing the LIVESTRONG armband almost everyday ever since my Dad's diagnosed of cancer.

Had Lance's second book Every Second Counts but the book's more about how he fought to victory in one of the TDFs. So I guess it'd be interesting to read about his journey towards recovery and perhaps learn and apply some things to my current situation at home.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home