Friday, May 26, 2006

Album of the month (MAY)

Ok I decided since I'm just a wide listener to all kinds of music, i should at least recommend some of those albums which in my opinion are truly exceptional. So i shall begin my 'Album of the Month' today (backdate to May) with the following...Haven't heard such good stuff for so long....





1. No More 'I Love You's
2. Take Me To The River
3. A Whiter Shade Of Pale
4. Don't Let It Bring You Down
5. Train in Vain
6. I Can't Get Next To You
7. Downtown Lights
8. A Thin Line Between Love and Hate
9. Waiting in Vain
10. Something So Right


I guess what makes this album so stunning is the melancholic, waiting-in-vain kind of theme that is central to the whole album...coupled with Annie Lennox's fantastic vocals....and not to forget, most of the songs are written by big names such as Bob Marley, Neil Young, Paul Buchanan, Al Green and The Temptations.

Can't tell you how good this album is as a whole (every damn song!) until you hear it for yourself.


~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home