Wednesday, May 31, 2006

GREASE is goooooooooood!



Just came back from Grease, the musical. Fantastic show that completely breaks the monotony of my pathetic pre-exam life....




(pictures from http://www.greasethemusical.co.uk/)


So refreshing hearing those popular tunes again... although i tink the show would've been even better if it were held at the Esplanade....S'pore Indoor Stadium's really got bad acoustics man.

I must say it nearly is as good as the movie with all the 50s Rydell High ah-bengs and ah-lians. But of course the Danny & Sandy on stage are no match against our favorite John Travolta and Olivia Newton John. The dancing and the singing were damn good though.

And then it reminded myself of my pathetic all-dicks secondary school days and a non-stop mugging jC life where those cheesy lines from the show couldn't work on any of our rafflesian untouchables....This is Singapore....sad really.

Sheesh, the "We Go Together" song is still ringing in my head now....can't afford to daydream anymore....now it's just me and my books going together....

*bish*


~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home