Tuesday, August 01, 2006

What's gone...

Econs orientation camp is gone. I really miss the fun of working together with the orientation team, scaring the shit out of the freshies at the fort canning night walk, and watching my freshies perform silly charades across a 5-lane road. And i've absolutely no idea why i got the most caring facilitator award. I knew what i've done and i couldn't convince myself of this nobility. Still trying to find out who're the ones who said I got a brotherly look...haha.

The bulk of my temp warehousing job is gone, although I really didn't getta learn much beyond the operations. I guess I was just getting paid to make life easier for everybody, a pity I didn't getta help much with my cousin's setting up of the new trading branch. Learning opportunities are aplenty, as quoted fr my "Mgt of People at Work" course, it's worth the effort to take on stretch assignments once in a while.

The second term of my japanese lesson is gone. Gonna be doin' my final jap exam this thursday and im not exactly prepared for it yet. And this is where I have to rethink abt this self-proclaimed passion.

The first few NDP sessions are gone. Somehow, NDP's no longer interesting to me anymore. I couldn't even be bothered about the show itself, but that's exactly what's required of ushers-to just pay attention to the crowd and not the show. Made a few frens here and there. Watching the fireworks alone at one corner...sigh.

I guess that pretty much summarizes all the things I did after my ACCA exams ended. Sad huhz..


~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home