Monday, August 21, 2006

A smashing start!

Today is the first day of my second academic year in SMU!...met up with a couple of my freshies for lunch after my marketing class and am right now chilling out to some class95 music in one of those group study rooms, waiting for my Applied Econometrics class in an hour's time....hope AE's not gonna be as boring as last term stats' class man...i'm already getting damn sleepy now..

Received the my ACCA results via email just minutes before the marketing class this morning. Was actually quite worried when i opened the mail...but hengz ah..i passed both papers i sat for...so happy now...still got 3 papers before i graduate with the whole cert....am suddenly very motivated and driven!

Hope things will just get better and better both in sch and at home.


~

1 Comments:

Blogger zhen said...

woot! congrats! :)

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home