Monday, February 19, 2007

#100 entry!

Can't believe how i've made 100 mountains out of 100 molehills in a matter of 14 months...my emotional joyrides and turmoils, mindless bantering about family, girls, studies and alot more bullshit.....

i don't tink i've learnt the ropes of blogging that interest or captivate my readers but i tink it depends on the objective of having the blog in the first place. I don't tink i've got alot of interesting pictures, videos, jokes and anecdotes to share on my blog. It's more like a place for me to channel my emotions, my frustrations...like if i wanna tell my mom I love her, i'd scream it out into cyberspace and the reverberation doesn't come out of the screen kinda thing. I think people have perceived me differently after reading the stuff on my blog, like what a frivolous, self-amused and of course low-self-esteemed person I am blah blah....

Oh wellz, anyway, Finn, the gf of one of my bestest HK friends from sec sch, kachun, was in Singapore on her job rotation, so had a really good time entertaining her and being entertained by her. Kachun and Finn got together when they were freshmen at HK Uni of Sci & Tech (HKUST) a couple of years back. Both of them are bankers now. It's really amazing how they've kept it going strong. I wish i've as good a catch as kachun..damN!















Ivan Huang, myself and Finn @ Cafe Iguana...old friends are da best!



~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home