Thursday, March 09, 2006

Band of brothers...



It's been 3 years since Ka Chun left Singapore. I visited him a few times in HK and somehow it feels so different to have him here , and this time with finn, the love of his life. And that's only possible cos he took the opportunity to transit in Singapore for a few days after celebrating V-day with finnie in Bali.

We went for some drinks and relived those days when we used to play football at our secondary school field. His trip was pretty short and untimely to my expectation cos I was mugging for midterms then =( But it's still nice to have him here again and that would perhaps save me a trip to go HK to catch him yeah.

I hope he gets a good starting job with a handsome pay and also wish him and finn perpetual bliss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home