Friday, March 24, 2006

Let's fight on, papa...

I'm finally regaining this moment of clarity that's bringing me back into focus. There're actually not that many responsibilities and tasks to shoulder and to attend to right now. So i'm gonna quit hollering the sky is falling like chicken little and to focus on the responsibilities at hand.

My dad's resumed his chemo-treatment now with this extremely toxic drug infusing into his body...3 cycles in all...1st one's done with...and things don't look that good. All those side effects I've read about are slowly creeping in on him and it's a heart-wrenching sight to see him fighting at the battlefront again.

Imagine how Lance Armstrong described chemo as being such a difficult process that even the Alps seemed flat when compared to overcoming the terrible side effects.

Pa, I'm with you all the way thru these hard times. Let's kill this bastard crawling inside you man...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home