Saturday, June 17, 2006

20 interesting facts/things/habits (tagged)

Got tagged by Candice...so here it goes....supposed to have 24 items...but twenty is the most i can come up with...ha.

20 interesting facts/things/habits about myself:

1) I have an english name. It's called Ernest. You can call me Ernest. Had it since 2004 when my Indian Corporate Law ACCA lecturer asked me to give myself an english name cos he couldn't pronounce yijia. I was contemplating between Tony and Ernest...Ok stop laffing will u...

2) I am a very indoor person...don't really like outdoor activities...but I don't mind beach vball...haha.

3) I think i love to pick up fights (but so far rarely been involved in any)...belligerent by nature...i used to beat up my cousin until her nose bled but that was like 20 years ago...if i'm alone in a room with my enemy, i'm ready to take him out man.

4) If i can choose to be born of any nationality, I wanna be a Japanese. I've got this huge admiration for the japanese culture, their economic supremacy and the way they made life seem so interesting and perfect. Practicalities aside though.

5) My greatest fantasy is to go back in time and make friends with my parents before they met.

6) My dream job is a fully-sponsored photo-journalist. Travel + photography...capture all the good things in the world..you only have one lifetime to do it.

7) If I have two daughters, I'll name them Clara and Claudia. No particular reason...i just think they're damn sweet and elegant names.

8) I have this thing for colorful collectibles - vintage ads, kitkat boxes, movie posters, postcards etc. I have a huge collection of used telephone cards that I started gathering when I was 5...trying to get rid of them for some cash now actually.

9) Ernest has got no fashion sense. Anything that he deems comfy gets onto his body.

10) I love all the most-commonly-hated-vegetables - bittergourd, brinjal, lady's fingers, yam...ok i don't like parsley and celery though....

11) If there's one thing i can do to be sexy, I will go learn cooking. C'mon, if you can cook some really good stuff, you can practically sweep any girl off her feet anytime anywhere.

12) Ernest's second favorite color after orange is PURPLE. There's nothing wrong, i'm telling you. Ha.

13) My most desired greatest scientific invention in this world is the Babel Fish, otherwise known as the world language converter. The babel fish is this small little fish from Douglas Adam's A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Once inserted into the human ear, one can understand every damn spoken language. Isn't that cool?

14) I'm by far the greatest pirate YOU have ever known. I'll bet with you on that. I can practically make a fortune if I set up an underground venture here.

15) My ideal girl should be someone who has a good voice and can sing cantonese duets with me at KTV. I suppose I may need to try my luck in HK or something...and then again, there's no such thing as an ideal girl. So continue to dream, Ernie...

16) I can't sleep without a bolster. They say people who can't sleep without bolsters are insecure people. Oh well...watever..harnah!~

17) I've ever dreamt of becoming a gymnast, rockstar, longjumper, sniper, dirty-dancer, kamikadze pilot, F1 driver, chef, a taekwondo grandmaster etc.

18) I can subsist on junkfood alone. But thank god I'm not that fat (yet).

19) I love telling lies for the sake of making things look better or masking up the mundane nature of things. For those who don't really know me, you shouldn't believe half the things i say.

20) Like anyone else, I wish I have supernatural powers...and I'm gonna abuse them big time. *evil laffs*...to be more specific, I'd love to be able to fly and make time standstill while I go abt arranging things MY way.



~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home