Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The wars are NOT over yet.

Sigh, i'm completely drained of every bit of motivation to continue mugging anymore. I wasted the whole day away playing yahoo!pool and NFS (w the pC) and bearly revised anything for friday's paper. After yesterday's lacklustre performance, i'm getting apprehensive towards getting back my results again...and that's happening to me even before taking the next paper... it'll be damn dreadful when the day of release of da results come.

the day slipped by just like this..yes like this...super zuo bo and unproductive...it's just me and some silly games and some revision notes for the whole afternoon...how boring can life get?

got another 2 frens going on holiday again...keith going to US and junbing going diving off the shore of some m'sian island..........i'm also on an island...an island all to myself...it's called Pulau Bedroom...when i look up, i dun see the sky, i see lizards crawling on the dusty ceiling...

and wad's making things worse is again, that sullen look on my dad's face....even my mom came to tell me she's completely clueless why he behaves like this even though it's certain he's almost fully recovered. and it's the first time mom expressed her intolerance over the state of affairs at home. She's tired and she's aching everywhere from all the physical and emotional distress thru'out these 6 months....it's time to end this state of misery, so i relli relli hope my dad can stop whining and just take things in his stride and resume his life asap.....*just what the fark is wrong with him!? can't he be a little more positive towards himself? doesn't he realize his wife needs a break once in a while? why is he such a baby?* I hope he gets back to work soon, then he can preoccupy his mind with some more constructive stuff other than his self-inflicted mental turmoil.

I'm tired as well....tired of being mentally caged up for so long....i need to get back to work now...dreadful...blardy dreadful.....

I hope the wars end soon.


~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home