Sunday, June 11, 2006

post-exam blues...

have been spending the last 2 nites out drinking and watching world cup matches with frens...i guess it's so much more fun to soak up some of the rowdy atmosphere than to stay at home and watch the matches alon....but i guess i won't do that too frequently, lest i fall out wif my mom again for comin' home late...the folks just can't stand their 'little-girl' coming home late...they think she'll be raped on her way home or something...what the hell...gimme a break man....

feelin' quite blue since my last paper ended on friday...not too sure why oso...mebbe it's just cos i haven't had much plans for the rest of da holz...maybe cos all my frens bz with their own stuff...mahjong kakis turning to soccer betting, the workaholics bz makin' more money out there (speakin' of which, i need to get my ass down to some income-generating work asap), holidaying dudes still holidaying...and cut the crap abt having quality time to myself...i've had enuff for myself liao.

lazy no more....

i realli should've no more excuses for parkin' more ass at home everyday....time to hit the gym, play some squash, rid those flabs off my belly, finish up all those things on my to-do list....even if i dun wanna work hard, i should play harder....life is no longer mundane...


~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home