Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My first serious crush...

Saw my JC heartthrob and her boyfren on the train today...and then it all started coming back to me...those good old days when i attended all her school band performances and admired how she played the flute so elegantly and gracefully.

Somehow the 'crush' concept doesn't get beyond JC...i guess it's just how we view liking someone as part of our growing up .... In retrospect, i can't help but laff at how shy and silly and unskilled i was at going after gals...blame it on my all-boys sec sch environment? or me being too much of myself?
haha...

Ha, the weird thing is this heartthrob of mine is in SMU too...will bump into her once in a while and nothing goes beyond hi and bye....ha i think she knew i was head over heels for her before.....damn paiseh la!

*blushing liao*


~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home