Tuesday, August 01, 2006

& what's left of the holz...

It's work and more work..all kinds of work....my temp job, planning of squash activities, renewal of uni+vantage contracts, final ndp ushering...

Still trying to find time to do things that i won't getta do when school starts....mahjong n more mahjong, catching up with frens whom i haven't met for ages, KTVing, watching good some good old movies, reading books that i've always wanted to read, sleeping, gyming and possibly a weekend diving trip. It's time to pick up my racket as well...have been really out of touch with the game.

And then my ACCA results for the previous exam will be released on the first day of school. Let's hope i can start my second year in SMU on an inspiring note...definitely not gonna let my tumultous first year repeat itself in complete shambles.

And last but not least, I hope Papa sees each n everyday more positively as he tries to lead his normal life again.

~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home