Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Random picture...

And this is how you grab attention. A random picture on your blog that makes people wonder what you've gotta say in the entry.

I just felt like sharing this picture.

A few of you might have seen it before, cos I was actually quite captivated when I stumbled upon this pic in my folders and then I started sending to a few friends. Took this in Silhanoukville when I was doin' OCIP in Cambodia last yr and we brought a couple of unfortunate kids who were HIV-infected to the beach. In the picture is an Indian sister who was amongst those who accompanied the kids to the beach. And those snapshots started drifting across my mind again, like taking a familiar stroll down memory lane.

And this is when I kicked off my shoes after coming back from yet another day of uneventful work, stripped down and tumbled onto my armchair and deriving an impulse to write about life. And the thought of putting up this picture surfaced, as I find myself entering a parallel universe. The sister heaving a sigh and stepping into the warm shallow waters to embrace mother nature. A rare moment where she found time and space for herself.

Life continues to be a question mark.
~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home