Saturday, August 18, 2007

End of Internship

And indeed, I walked out of UBS with a heavy heart. I remembered my last hasty handshake with my bosses Lucy and Stephen cos it was a friday and they were busy rushing off elsewhere or handling phonecalls. And I was presented a farewell gift together with my two other fella interns in the Recs & Controls team...was a really nice and sweet gesture. I am so gonna miss the entire team spirit that kept me going the past 11 weeks.

A pity I didn't get a chance to take many pics except this one cos everyone (incl myself) was just so busy..ha...



And that's Jeremy and Lucy from the Exceptions Mgmt team, a small but effective cross-regional team that maintains all the cash and equity a/c administration matters as well as investigation of all the breaks and missing a/c balances. And there's bryan who's missing in the picture. Really wanna thank them for their kindness n patience in explaining work procedures to me as well as correcting my mistakes again and again.

UBS is definitely an option for a future career cos I absolutely love the employee-oriented culture and working environment. At least that was how I felt during my internship. As for the job position itself, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of coming back again until I have explored more career options through further internships n networking sessions.


~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home